cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network error in Pulse Secure Terminal Services Client

Highlighted
New Contributor

Network error in Pulse Secure Terminal Services Client

I am having error of "The connection was ended because of a network error. Please try connecting to the remote computer again." in Pulse Secure Terminal Services Client. I am doing remote desktop connection by entering my pc number in the company's remote connection website and pulse secure opens for the remote desktop connection. It has been working well for 5 months until it stopped working with this error. I tried accessing my remote desktop in someone else's personal computer and it is working. So I believe the issue is with my personal pc. I tried uninstalling my pulse secure and reinstall again when I tried to do remote desktop coonection again but the same error pops up. Could you please help me resolving the error. Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Network error in Pulse Secure Terminal Services Client

PS. My internet connection is also fine with a speed if 25mbps.

Highlighted

Re: Network error in Pulse Secure Terminal Services Client

From the error message, it seems like the Terminal Service Client received a TCP reset from the remote machine.. in this it's the VPN server (since the VPN server is acting as RDP proxy).

Moreover we need to find out is the actual VPN server is closing the connection or is it caused by any 3rd party applications? Do you have access to the web portal i.e. you're still signed-in to the VPN server after the RDP disconnection? no logout from the VPN session?

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert