Is this a know bug? Does anyone have the same experience?
Solved! Go to Solution.
i just noticed this as well, formatting is all off and everything is in one column, terminal server and rdp wont load on the page and wsam will not auto launch... pretty bad
ok figured my issue out, if you go to configuration/client types, firefox was in there listed as smart phone html. deleted it and all is good
This isn't the case here. I just checked and Firefox is treated as Standard HTML.
What I see here in Firefox is starting like this:
No, it was not listed and therefore treated as Standard HTML.
I also added it and tried different HTML client types. This did not really work but gave me a sense of what is causing the problem. Usually, all URLs are re-written to something like http://ssl-box/cgi-bin/login/danainfo=original-url. When setting Firefox to a be a Compact HTML client, the menu is working partly and I can see that the URLs in that menu are not being re-written.
the only other place i would think that would make a browser wide change is if you have a general setting for all users under roles. so mine is All users/General/Restrictions/Browser, then make sure you have Allow all users matching any user-agent string sent by the browser checked and nothing in the box below, there must be something set thats referencing firefox
No, this is not the case. All users are allowed to use all browsers.
This seems to be a re-writing bug in 7.0R1. I have a case open for this with Juniper now and using a Passthrough Proxy with a different IVE port seems to help. However, I don't consider this to be a solution but rather a work-around.
Please post the results of the jtac ticket once resolved. I just don't think the rewriting occurs until after you actually click a link from the main page, one other thing you can do to instantly confirm is make a new test realm, add one basic role and connect.