Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Information to KB21462 - 64bit Easy Print Support fŸr MS Terminalserver

Highlighted
New Contributor

Actual Information to KB21462 - 64bit Easy Print Support fŸr MS Terminalserver

Hello,

we«re using a Juniper SA4500, actual firmware: 7.2R4.

As descibed in KB21462, we have Problems with printers using Terminalservices on Windows 2008R2 64bit Terminalservers.

When logging on from a 32bit Client (XP oder W7) all lokal printers a redirecred to the 2008R2 Terminalserver, by using "Windows Remote Desktop Easy Print"

When connecting from an 64bit client (normaly Windows 7), "Windows Remote Desktop Easy Print" doesn«t work.

Only those printers are connected, where there es an driver installed on the Terminalserver.

But this isn«t provided by Remote Desktop Easy Print Feature.

Does anybody know something about my problem, even mentioned in KB21462.

Best wishes.

Christoph

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Actual Information to KB21462 - 64bit Easy Print Support fŸr MS Terminalserver

Hello,

no one an idea?

I think this should be happen to everybody, who ist using Terminalservices from a Windows 2008 R2 Terminalserver, with 64bit Windows Clients connectung through the SA, isn«t it?

Best whishes

Christoph

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Actual Information to KB21462 - 64bit Easy Print Support fŸr MS Terminalserver

You are correct, it is not something that can be done. The drivers need to be installed on the terminal server for the printer(s) needed.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey,

thanks for your reply.

Can you gibe me any information, if this problem might be fixed in one of the comming firmware updates in future?

Best wishes

Christoph

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Your account team will be the best place to discuss any changes to this functionality.