cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced -tab missing from Network Connect Virtual Adapter?

SOLVED
liukkma_
Occasional Contributor

Advanced -tab missing from Network Connect Virtual Adapter?

Once again little problem with the Network Connect... I have few users who'd need to define a static MAC address for virtual adapter, but the Advanced tab just isn't there anymore?! It was there in version 6.4R2, but now it has disappeared from Network Connect 7.0R3? Can anyone advice how to change the MAC (or MTU) of the virtual adapter? Thanks much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
liukkma_
Occasional Contributor

Re: Advanced -tab missing from Network Connect Virtual Adapter?

In case someone else is looking to change MAC or MTU of the virtual adapter, here's the answer from tech. support. This feature is not available anymore after 6.5 .

===================================

As per the issue description, I understand that you don't find the Advanced tab on the
NC virtual adaptor to define the MAC address manually from 7.0Rx.

Currently the feature to define MAC address on Juniper NC virtual adapter has been
removed from 6.5Rx and above of the IVE firmware.

Starting from 6.5Rx and above you will not find the advanced tab on the NC virtual
adaptor to define the MAC address.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
liukkma_
Occasional Contributor

Re: Advanced -tab missing from Network Connect Virtual Adapter?

In case someone else is looking to change MAC or MTU of the virtual adapter, here's the answer from tech. support. This feature is not available anymore after 6.5 .

As per the issue description, I understand that you don't find the Advanced tab on the
NC virtual adaptor to define the MAC address manually from 7.0Rx.

Currently the feature to define MAC address on Juniper NC virtual adapter has been
removed from 6.5Rx and above of the IVE firmware.

Starting from 6.5Rx and above you will not find the advanced tab on the NC virtual
adaptor to define the MAC address.