cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allowing User to optionally launch Pulse at Control-Alt-Delete Screen - Need Assistance

Highlighted
New Contributor

Allowing User to optionally launch Pulse at Control-Alt-Delete Screen - Need Assistance

I have a Juniper Virtual Demo unit running 8.0R1 (build 27973) and using Pulse version 5.0.41197.

I can get machine auth, then user authentication working.  I can get User Authentication AT Cntl-Alt-Delete sign-in to work as well...(where the user actually authenticates to Active Directory AT login.)

My question is this....is there an option to have the User "optionally" launch the login to Active Directory?  I would like the user to log in with cached credentials most of the time, since it's faster, but have the option to click another tile to log in and authenticate to Active Directory if needed.

It seems like my configuration to sign-in on login blanks out my user tile (the picture goes blank) and I only have that one option.

Is the Juniper system able to be configured to what I want it to do?

Any feedback or answers would be appreciated!

-Ozzy

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Allowing User to optionally launch Pulse at Control-Alt-Delete Screen - Need Assistance

Crickets...I hear nothing but crickets...

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Allowing User to optionally launch Pulse at Control-Alt-Delete Screen - Need Assistance

Hi,

Under Pulse connections, could you ty the option "Automatically when machine starts. Connection is authenticated again at user login."

So you authenticate via machine credentials and then with cached credentials to AD.

Refer to the admin guide for more details on these options.

Regards,

Jay