cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I missing something obvious with allowing outbound internet

New Contributor

Am I missing something obvious with allowing outbound internet

I'm a breaking point, having had no issues with configuring 4 units with a single NIC previously I'm trying to fire up a 2 NIC setup in AWS and I'm losing my mind after hours of navigating menus and would really appreicate any guidance.

Just to give some context to the purpose for the device, we are looking for somewhere that team members can connect into to gain access to IP restricted environments.

Thanks in advance for any help!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Am I missing something obvious with allowing outbound internet

what version of software are you using? if you are on pre-9.1R1, it will be difficult to have access outside the resource group that hosts the PCS. if you are using 9.1R1, please enable source NATting at System>Network>VPN tunneling.
if you are not on 9.1R1, please upgrade and test.
New Contributor

Downloading right now!  One thing I've noticed today is from an endpoint I cant ping the gateway or a server on the internal, however from diagnostic tools pings fine.  Will let you know how I get on post upgrade.

New Contributor

Upgrade failed as this is an unlicensed POC Smiley Sad

:'(
thank you for trying it out and getting back to us.
since this is an unlicensed POC…how POCy is this? is it POC enough that you can deploy a brand new 9.1R1-based image from the marketplace or upload the 9.1R1 VM directly to use for testing?