cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Support

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Andorid Support

You will need to contact your SE for information on participating in the beta.

Highlighted
New Contributor

What if we're only end users and don't have access to an SE?

We need this functionality soon, so being part of the beta would be REALLY useful.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have an update for Android support? I have a few Samsung Vibrants that just arrived and they're pretty slick. I see most of my users opting out of the iPhone and Droid for a Vibrant or similar Smartphone, especially factoring in the price. Thank you.

John

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

just want to bump this, IPhone users are now happy with pulse, just waiting on android's turn

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Android Support

What type of authentication are you using? REGULAR USER/PASS thru AD, (works fine using same user and pss on ipad)

Are you connecting with IP or hostname? Used HOSTNAME (going thru ipad and iphone goes ok!)

What does the user access log show? Shows authentication ok, then disconnects...

When is this error showing: when trying to pull up the login screen or when trying to launch the VPN? When android tries to launch VPN. VPN is launched fine on ipad/iphone

Highlighted
New Contributor

bump +1

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Ditto on Bump

Highlighted
Not applicable

There is a KB entry on pulse for android, but I can't find it in the market yet.

http://kb.pulsesecure.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB19298&pmv=print

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hopefully that means it's about to be released. The article was just published yesterday... My SE told me that Juniper is ready to go with the Android client, just waiting on Google...
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/company/press-center/press-releases/2010/pr_2010_10_26-10_01.html a little confusing but there will be a suite, yet pulse comes preinstalled on SA devices