cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Tablet for testing

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Android Tablet for testing

Howdy - I am throwing this question out to the user community. I need to get an Android based tablet so I can document and test Android functionality against SSL (hoping that the functionality will improve and grow Smiley Happy

I am an Apple bigot so know nothing about the Android space. Want something that costs as little as possible but works decently (for testing only) - 3G if there was a month to month option.

Appreciate any comments / suggestions......

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Android Tablet for testing

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

thanks MJB - I ended up buying a Viewsonic G tablet cause it was inexpensive but of good quality - then of course had to root it cause their version of Andriod sucked and then of course had to find a "bootleg" copy of Pulse as I had not gone to the trouble of putting the "official" Android Market onto it.

I don't understand why Juniper does not allow you to download the Android Pulse install file from somewhere on the web and push it to your device. Way to many steps to just be able to run the darn thing for testing Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

nice, I use the ASUS Transformer and am an Android bigot and allthough i love android, the IOS version of pulse works far better than the android one, for now its not available for download for tablets running honeycomb 3.1 but on my Droid X i can use pulse which only gives layer 2 connectivity which we all know layer 3 "is coming"...