Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Signing into VPN Tunneling using GINA

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Automatically Signing into VPN Tunneling using GINA

Hi,

I try to follow the admin guide and search the KB, but didn't find a answer how to configure correctly GINA + Junos Pulse.

We would like with Win 7 and Win 8.1 to be able to automatically start (without prompt for username and password) the Junos Pulse connection after the user login in the machines.

In the past was possible with Network Connect, but with Junos Pulse I didn't find a way.

So far, my step was:

1- Create a role, witch enable "" and "Allow user to decide whether to start client when logging into Windows"

2- In the Junos Connection setting, I've just one connection with ""

With this setup, after the intrucdution of the credentials in windows, it starts the Junos Pulse, but request the user credentials again.

Someone can help me?

Regards,

Filipe

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Automatically Signing into VPN Tunneling using GINA

This is possible with credential provider with Junos Pulse.  You can refer the following credential provider document http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/sa8.0/topics/concept/secure-access-credential-provider-pulse.h...

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Kita,

Thanks for your help. Following that document help... now I've in tiles the junos logo Smiley Happy

But I've a new problem... integrated, it send the user as domina\user and it fails the authentication, because our workstations are integrated in a multi domain environment.

Regards,

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

This should be taken from the winlogin credentials. Are you using a ldap server on the SA? If so, we are still working on enhancement to credential provider to work with a ldap auth server. Currently this works only with AD.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Or a radius server configured to send the credentials back to the AD server.
Highlighted

Could anyone tell me where this ressource is actually located? When I try opening this link, I will get a 404 response...

Regards,
Serch