Noticed something interesting today. I was creating a web resource profile for an application. I added the re-writing autopolicy to use WSAM on port 80. I then clicked on the resource, to add a comma followed by another port (443) and clicked the checkmark. When I clicked Save, I got an error stating "Invalid resource"
Tried several times to make sure the problem wasn't between the keyboard and the chair. Re-created the resource profile from scratch. Same results.
Just to make sure I haven't lost my mind, I've done the same thing on a cluster running 5.5R2. That one saved without any problems. Went back to the 6.0R3.1 cluster, and re-created the issue. it seems adding a comma along with an additional port causes problems.