cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can connect to Pulse Secure but no network access

New Contributor

Can connect to Pulse Secure but no network access

With connecting to Pulse Secure through wifi, the connection is successful but it is saying "no network access". I tried to troubleshoot and the findings is "web proxy is not responding".

I'm not experiencing the issue when connecting through ethernet cable.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can connect to Pulse Secure but no network access

does your web browser report no access or is the Windows NCSI check reporting you do not have internet?
what browser are you using?
is the same role applied in both scenarios?
if you disable the proxy on the VPN tunneling config, is there a change in behavior?

do your WiFi and ethernet networks use the same proxy settings?

New Contributor

@zanyterp wrote:

does your web browser report no access or is the Windows NCSI check reporting you do not have internet? - the browser is reporting no internet access
what browser are you using? - I tried Chrome and IE
is the same role applied in both scenarios? - I have no idea on our Pulse Secure admin
if you disable the proxy on the VPN tunneling config, is there a change in behavior? I have no idea on our Pulse Secure admin

do your WiFi and ethernet networks use the same proxy settings? Yes

So basically, the Pulse Secure can connect to both wifi and ethernet. The problem is with wifi only as it wont establish a proper connection with the web proxy.

resource (web proxy) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts.

i am not sure; i haven't heard or seen anything like this. can you open a case with our support team to look at this further, please?