I have some strange behaviour.
I have made a terminal service resource profile which is applied to four roles.
The strange part is that it only counts for three of them.
One is randomly not used. The checkbox terminal service is checked, but there are 0 sessions (which should be one).
When I remove this role and add it again to the resource profile, then it is fixed but randomly another role has this behaviour (checkbox terminal service is checked, but there are 0 sessions).
Anyway, now I have the problem that I can't assign more the three roles to a terminal service resource profile.
I have no clue if this also counts for other resource profile resources.
Anybody knows if this is a known issue or is there a limit to the amount of roles you can assign to a resource profile?
Any feedback is welcome.
Thanks in advance,
I have found a work around for this issue.
When I removed and added 1, the problem moved to another role.
But when I removed all the roles, and added them all together add once, this issue was solved and the resource profile was assigned to all of them.
I had the same problem with 6.2r1 and 6.2r2. Still had the same problem. I opened a case with JTAC, but just did not have the time to go thru troubleshooting with them (would not have done any good, it had worked before going to 6.2!!!). I had hoped others had the same problem and Juniper would fix it.
Right now, if I have to modify multiple mappings, I remove all the mapped roles, save it and then add back the desired role mappings.
It's a pain but it works. Hope it is fixed soon!