Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Change "<% prompt.promptText %>" and Terminate Session Login

NDCool_
Contributor

Cannot Change "<% prompt.promptText %>" and Terminate Session Login

Hi All,

1. I do changes sign-in pages by following "How_To_Custom_sign-in_pages.pdf" , but when i upload the templates i face an error.

Error :

My Coding :

How should it be ?

2. If i apply Custom page on user start pages, so when user sucessful login they will redirect to the custom page right, let say the application pages ? so if then user closed the application pages, is it IVE will close the user session ? Becouse when users do sign-in back again, they have got warning message said the last session is still exist.

So how to force terminate the user session if they closed the application pages?

User Idle Timeout : 5, Max Session : 60 , Reminder Time: 3

regards,

ND

Message Edited by NDCool on 12-18-2008 05:08 PM
6 REPLIES 6
Jickfoo_
Super Contributor

Re: Cannot Change "<% prompt.promptText %>" and Terminate Session Login

<%IF !AnonymousAuthentication && !CertificateAuthentication && !SAMLAuthentication%> <% FOREACH prompt = prompts %> <%NEXT IF !prompt.required %> <tr> <td> <%IF prompt.promptText == "username" %> Username <%ELSIF prompt.promptText == "password" %> Password <%ELSIF prompt.promptText == "Additional password" %> RSA Pin and Passcode <%ELSE%> <% prompt.promptText %> <%END%> </td> <td>&nbsp;</td> <td><input type="<% prompt.type %>" name="<% prompt.name %>" size="20"></td> </tr> <% END %>

Jickfoo_
Super Contributor

couldnt figure out how to add code and comment.. but that code works for us.

#2, Here is how to shut off that message:

The warning message is administrator driven feature and can be enabled or disabled under Authentication > Signing In > Sign In policies

Display multiple user sessions warning notification ( Check box option)
Message Edited by Jickfoo on 12-19-2008 10:37 AM
NDCool_
Contributor

Hi Jick..

Are that code will work for any version of IVE ? i used version 6.2R2-1.

rgds,

ND

Jickfoo_
Super Contributor

I've gone through 3 major upgrades and that snippet of code has not changed. I'd give it a shot. Do you have a test system ? Anyway, good luck.
NDCool_
Contributor

I have SA4000 at our lab, i will try again. Because before i test it at our customer unit. I will let you know then..

thanks Jick..

rgds,

ND

NDCool_
Contributor

Hi Jick,

don't know why, but now i try at SA4000 with same os version and same code from you it's work.

thanks for your assist bro.

next step i have to do customize error messages Man Sad

rgds,

ND