cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citrix Storefront 3.0

Occasional Contributor

Citrix Storefront 3.0

Hi,

anybody got Citrix Storefront 3.0 running via IVE with JSAM / CTS? It worked fine with Storefront 2.6 but now where it should download the ICA file just nothing happens. Support tells is not supported version but this does not really help me.
12 REPLIES 12
Community Manager

Re: Citrix Storefront 3.0

If you are utilizing JSAM, there shouldn't be an issues since SAM is simply proxying the connection. Can you please provide the case number?
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply. The Storefront Web Portal is actually accessed via Rewriter, only the Citrix ICA Traffic is tunneled via JSAM. This way no admin privileges on the client side are required for the name resolution because the IVE rewrites the content of the ICA file to local host IP addresses where JSAM is listening on. Unfortunately I do not know the Juniper / Pulse Secure Ticket number since I can only open through our reseller. His ticket number is 00041791, maybe you can find it linked to the Juniper / Pulse Secure Ticket

Is the site in trusted sites? Does toggling that value change behavior?
New Contributor

could you please let us know what is the setting on the storefront?

Is it configured to use native client or html5?

Regards,
VJ
Occasional Contributor

Storefront is configured to use native client, not HTML5 client. In the meanwhile I tried it with passthrough proxy for Storefront server. The ICA file is downloaded, but not rewritten. So the connection does not work. Apparently there is a rewrite issue. Maybe it can be fixed with a rewrite filter file?
New Contributor

Thank you for the update. the way native citrix client works is different for CTS and JSAM. This will not work with PTP.

in case of CTS /JSAM could you please confirm if the corresponding access mechanism is enabled in the user role?

Regards,
VJ
Occasional Contributor

Yes it is. It worked until the Storefront server was upgraded.
Community Manager

I had a chance to test this in-house with Storefront 3.0 with 8.1R4 and did not see any issues. Can you please clarify what software version you are running on the PCS device? Do you have a case open for this? While we do not officially support Storefront 3.0, I would like to gather some logs to see if we can better understand the issue.
Occasional Contributor

We run 8.0R8.1 currently, since 8.1Rx is not recommended yet (at least this was shown on the old Juniper portal). We have a case open with Juniper / Pulse Secure, unfortunately I do not know the case number since we can only open cases through reseller and they tell us this Citrix version is not supported.