Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Certs

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Client Certs

Hi all,

Active Directory issues client certs for domain joined devices. I want to enable this for Pulse. I've imported the private key and set it to allow connection but record the cert. Is there somewhere on the Pulse admin side I can see the client cert that the device is checking or that Pulse has saved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Client Certs

@DaveG 

Certification authentication with Pulse Secure VPN requires the CA cert. to be uploaded under the Trusted Client CA section - System >> Configuration >> Certificates >> Trusted Client CA.

Certificate auth. server created and mapped under the user realm. Authentication >> Auth. servers >> Cert. auth.

You can see the client certs that are checked & selected by the Pulse Client on the debug logs - use the keyword 'jamcertlib' (without quotes) and user access logs on the VPN server will show the cert used for auth.

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Client Certs

@DaveG 

Certification authentication with Pulse Secure VPN requires the CA cert. to be uploaded under the Trusted Client CA section - System >> Configuration >> Certificates >> Trusted Client CA.

Certificate auth. server created and mapped under the user realm. Authentication >> Auth. servers >> Cert. auth.

You can see the client certs that are checked & selected by the Pulse Client on the debug logs - use the keyword 'jamcertlib' (without quotes) and user access logs on the VPN server will show the cert used for auth.

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert

View solution in original post