cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client shows disconnected after login attempt and nothing happens.

Mikealwa
New Contributor

Client shows disconnected after login attempt and nothing happens.

I type my username and password to log into my works network and pulse indicates I'm disconnected. The pop up duologue box says checking host and eventually dissapear and pulse still says disconnected. It never says connecting. No error messages pop up. My internet connection is good and I tried connecting via cellular hotspot. Same issue. 

3 REPLIES 3
zanyterp

Re: Client shows disconnected after login attempt and nothing happens.

can you check with your admin on if it shows you authenticated?
that sequence sounds like what happens when the system cannot complete login due to compliance failures
Mikealwa
New Contributor

I am not able to check with my admin at this time. I have used this successfully for 4 months and it just started not working three days in a row. It may take a few days to get any resolution from my "admin". Wanted to see if there was a fix I could do on my end. So it says disconnected as soon as I click connect the log in box appears and it says connecting for one second then back to disconnected for the rest of my life in attempt. The log in screen says logged is as false after it does the host check.

r@yElr3y

@Mikealwa What happens if you try to login from web browser like IE or chrome? Does it show the same behavior? Do you use SAML for authentication?

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert