Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of Junos Pulse Gateway - Error: FPC-1 is not present

imgiles_
New Contributor

Configuration of Junos Pulse Gateway - Error: FPC-1 is not present

Hello,

I'm new to Junos...and have searched for this error (Error: FPC-1 is not present) but not found an answer on google.com

After following the docs for setting up a mag-junos-pulse-gateway--from the J-web interface, if I click on the arrow in the front panel image of the service module...I get this: Error: FPC-1 is not present. There is a mag-sm360 service module displayed in fpc-1 in J-web, it was configured as recommended in: mag-junos-pulse-gateway-hw.pdf.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how this can be corrected.

Thanks in advance,

Imogen

1 REPLY 1
tytallman_
Not applicable

Re: Configuration of Junos Pulse Gateway - Error: FPC-1 is not present

Hi Imogen,

Here's a couple things to check as I was getting the same error message about FPC-1 not being present,

From the CMC CLI run the command "show version" and ensure the "Model" does not show as "Olive". If it does, then you need to contact support to replace the unit.

If that is ok, then for the SM360, are both the Internal Interface and Management Interface on the same subnet?

This was the issue in my lab setup as I was limited based upon my setup. Once I disabled the Management Interface within the Admin UI for the SM360 I was able to SSO through J-Web.

Please let me know if this works out for you.

Tyson