trying to get this running, but seems to be hard one.. :-)
1. configured external dns record "sharepoint.company.com", assigned to virtual port on IVE external IF
2. internal dns record "sharepoint.company.com" has the internal, private ip of sharepoint server
3. the sharepoint webserver certificate is installed on IVE and mapped to the external virtual port
4. configured sign-in polcy with url "sharepoint.company.com" which assigns proper realm
5. rolemapping on that sharepoint realm assigns all users sharepoint role
6. sharepoint role has one web bookmark for the sharepoint portal https://sharepoint.company.net
When user goes from outside to https://sharepoint.company.com (which should direct him to the virtual ip on IVE, and present the sharepoint webservercertificate), the loginurl of the default sign-in url appears and the link in browser address bar changes to "vpn.company.com".
Who did get this running?`
Need urgently a stable, clientless access to sharepoint webapplications without evil rewrite engine!!!