I've been using version 8.1r8.0 for a while now (since the next version up had a buggy installer) but when I upgraded Debian, it stopped working -- after connecting to the VPN, I couldn't even ping anything, let alone resolve DNS or browse the intranet.
Things I've tried:
- Modifying the 8.2r5.0 installer to pretend I'm using Ubuntu
- Using the 5.2r9.1 installer (did the version number go down when I wasn't looking?), again hacked to accommodate Debian (bypass dependency checking)
- Installed libwebkitgtk-1.0-0 and libwebkitgtk-1.0-0:i386 and messed around with LD_LIBRARY_PATH
- Tried to enable logging (-L 5, but I can't actually find any logs)
- Looked at `netstat -nr` output (yes, there's the tun0 device)
- Looked at iptables to make sure there weren't any weird rules
- Tried to download a newer version, but the packages aren't actually provided anywhere public
I'm pretty frustrated at this point. What can I even try next?
Here's what I got working on a newer client version: https://community.pulsesecure.net/t5/Pulse-Connect-Secure/A-working-recipe-for-Pulse-Secure-Connect-...