Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection options keep disappear in pulse secure

Highlighted
New Contributor

Connection options keep disappear in pulse secure

Hi

I have update my pulse secure lately, after new update my connection options in pulse keep disappear.

So i have to go to link for manually connect the pulse secure. Previous version no issue, once i setup the connection, everyday i just open pulse secure and choose connect and it will connect the VPN.

Now i have to exit the pulse and go to link for get the connection appear in pulse. Please help for this matter.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Connection options keep disappear in pulse secure

connection gets disappered after connecting to the vpn?

after the connection gets deleted, are you starting the connection from the web browser?

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert
Highlighted
New Contributor

yes .. i have to exit the pulse first then go to web for connect the pulse. Because if i connect from pulse secure it would not connect and it will disappear. in pulse it will show that there no pulse connection.

can you advise me on this matter

Highlighted

@Pedot87 It seems that the pulse client is receiving connection update from the vpn server which is overwriting/deleting the existing connections on the client.

Please check if you have mapped the right component set on the user role (component set will be mapped to a connection set >> connections). Navigate to users >> user roles >> role name >> vpn tunneling >> pulse secure client settings >> set the component to none or map the right component set.

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert