cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customised sign-in page

after1_
Contributor

Customised sign-in page

I have several customise signin pages. On these pages, you have to define the realm name an it has to match the name define in the role. If I change the name on the role, the signin page will break.

Anyone encounter this issue? is there a fix for this?
5 REPLIES 5
zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

Re: Customised sign-in page

Can you expand further? Are you saying you hard-codes the realm name in the custom page zip file?
The realm & role names are 100% independent of each other; changing one should not break the other. (Unless you have something(s) hardcoded that you need to modify.)
after1_
Contributor

The realm and role name are fine. When assign the realm name in NC stdln sign in page, I have to define the realm name and it must match the name in the Role.

zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

That's odd; there should be no requirement to hard-code like that. A JTAC ticket may be in order for efficiency in trying to figure out what is happening.
after1_
Contributor

The problem is when raising this issue with JTAC, they point me to the web creation service.

Anyways, thanks for your input.

zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

Ok, i didn't realize you had tried to work with them in the past. Can you post your custom page, or a modified sample of it to remove any confidential information if desired, and instructions on how to try & replicate? If you are not comfortable with that, that is fine; can you give step by step instructions for me to try & replicate against here?