cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPCheck.log says "ok", IVE boots the user out anyway..

Contributor

Re: EPCheck.log says "ok", IVE boots the user out anyway..

I've recently upgraded to 6.3r2 with current ESAP - and the problem remains the same.
New Contributor

Kevin - That's exactly why I'm reluctant to upgrade....it always seems to break something else. Do you have proxy server settings entered in your browser? Even if they're disabled. The curosity is killing me.

Highlighted
Contributor

Yeah, you can pay a heavy price for upgrading. . . No proxy server settings at all in my net. I really want this problem fixed - and I can't believe that it's not widespread. It is so easy to duplicate on my IVEs.
Contributor

Did Juniper get back with anyone on the fix to this issue? I am seeing it on random customers also. I'm currently running 6.2R4 and upgraded to 6.4R2 to test it on our extra box. Both seem to still have the same issue.
Contributor

I'm running 6.3R4 and the problem exists in that version too. I'm glad to know (a bit of schadenfreude) that others are suffering with me.
Contributor

I am seeing the issue now that I upgraded to version 7.0 R3. I didn't get it on 6.5R7 as far I I know of. I will open a case with TAC now.