cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email messages moved to Draft folder when using OWA on a Juniper SA 4000 6.4R2

Edge_
Occasional Contributor

Email messages moved to Draft folder when using OWA on a Juniper SA 4000 6.4R2

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but I've had this issue for well over a year (through multiple firmware revs). Every so often when I use OWA (as a web bookmark) through the Juniper, my new emails and replies will get moved to the Drfts folder when I click send. The same thing happens with the iPhone (passing it through the Juniper) and with the new Snow Leopard Apple Mail (which now supports Exchange) connecting via Network Connect..

Any help with this issue would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
SonicBoom_
Regular Contributor

Re: Email messages moved to Draft folder when using OWA on a Juniper SA 4000 6.4R2

might want to ask this on a microsoft forum since i have seen this both going through juniper as well as going directly to our webmail, as soon as i hit send on a replied message it shows (1) in drafts, i really think its just a refresh issue since the message is actually delivered, and if i click on the drafts folder the (1) disappears
Edge_
Occasional Contributor

Re: Email messages moved to Draft folder when using OWA on a Juniper SA 4000 6.4R2

In our case the message never gets delived. It just stays in drafts. We do't see this problem when we bypass the Juniper. Is there no one else seeing this problem?
SonicBoom_
Regular Contributor

can you post the resource profile for your webmail?