cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange OWA 2003 and Adding Contacts

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Exchange OWA 2003 and Adding Contacts

Just looking at an issue with OWA 2003 and the Juniper SSL version 7.1R7.0 on a SA4000 Cluster. Currently there is a Web Bookmark for the OWA access, and users are able to access the OWA via this link but when a user goes into Contacts and selects New, it opens a seperate window you can define the contact information and select Save and Close but it brings you back to an OWA Inbox screen and the new Contact isn't defined. I was starting to look at how access was granted as it wasn't done via the OWA Resource Profile Template and wondering if that is where my issue resides? The OWA is defined to come in via 1 OWA session and there are 5 Exchange Servers on the back end. Everything functions accessing OWA on the LAN of course just not through the SSL.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Exchange OWA 2003 and Adding Contacts

Hello,

I understand your issue - but this looks to be an issue which requires JTAC involved.

I would suggest you to open a JTAC ticket with the following logs handy with you.

From the SA:

- Policy trace

- Dsrecord

From the client:

- HTTP Watch logs (Download this from google - try to download the 7.X version as the JTAC may not be having 8.X version)

Additional logs which can help JTAC would be:

- HTTP Watch logs when going direct without the SA in picture - this should show the enitre area of a user adding a new  contact through OWA and the user getting added to the contact list.

- Direct wireshark capture of the session which will help the JTAC significantly.

- Screenshots of the issue (from 1 to last - click by click)

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

From the above:

When I said "HTTP Watch logs" from the client browser - Take that when you are replicating the issue via the SA.

and then collect another HTTP Watch logs going direct on the LAN without the SA in picture.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

what does your user access log show for access? does the contact not save at all or is it not just visible until a refresh is done?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I've the same issue on the same version.

We're looking now with version 7.1R9 on our labs, and it seems to work but I'd like to know if you've opened a case and if you got some answers since.

Thank you for sharing,

Yonatan

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Please test with 7.1r8 or 7.1r9, it should fix the issue

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Please go to 7.1r8 for the fix as we have an issue reported currently in 7.1r9

https://forums.pulsesecure.net/topic/pulse-connect-secure/142338-apple-mac-lion-1074-ive-71r9-an-err...