cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GINA / Windows Interactive User Logon not importing cached windows credentials

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

GINA / Windows Interactive User Logon not importing cached windows credentials

Problem: presently after a user has populated they windows domain logon details they are presented with the Juniper GINA pre-poluated with the same details just enteed a moment ago which is a security concern.( from a CESG perspective )

So in essence my query to  relates to the following:

Is there any workaround that can be used to force the GINA client not to pre populate cached domain credentials   ?

Alternatively :

can the GINA client be moved to load before the user enters their windows credentials  and more importantly would that work aka would the user be presented with a empty logon prompts or would the GINA import the previously used cached domain details.

JTAC are leading me to believe that i need to raise a RFR to get this added as a new feature , but due to where the SA series is going this is highly unlikly to occure and ill have a huge lead time.

Any ideas  ??

1 REPLY 1
Respected Contributor

Re: GINA / Windows Interactive User Logon not importing cached windows credentials

I don't believe so; that sounds like it is working as it is supposed to.

To change this functionality, which Microsoft no longer supports, a request for enhancement would be needed, yes, you are correct.