I have not put the HTML5 RDP bookmarks through heavy testing. This summer they will be used. But it seems to be working. It is SSO' ng using LDAP . What ever I described in the prior posts worked. But we will see. 8.2 R3 is buggy. I am loading 8.2 R3.1 now. I found numerous issues with R3. -- Security is set to warn on Certificates and have server choose encryption.
NLA is not supported for the HTML5 bookmark; that would be why disabling that worked I am not sure on TLS encryption (I will check); but RDP should work without an issue. On the disconnects, are you pasting, copying, or viewing large amounts of data/text?
I received the following anwer from a PulseSecure support engineer after I created a case and we did some tests:
"As I verified the connection broker, load balancing and the any RDS scenarios are not supported with HTML5 access. So it is be due to these reasons that you are facing the issue of disconnecting. After replicating in lab I see that it works fine without the use of the connection broker, load balancing and the RDS"".
What we found, is that a RDS session (even on a RDS farm) stays stable if a browser is not started in the session. No disconnects happen until we lauch a browser (IE or Chrome) within the RDS session. After we launched the browser we are frequently facing disconnects. PulseSecure support says that this issue is due to using an RDS broker.
For me its strange that the session (even when using a broker) is stable when I'am not using a browser within the RDS session.
Same problem with Chrome, IE, Firefox & Opera, under several Win7, Win10 operating systems (home computers, laptops, enterprise laptops, virtual machines with Win...). Tried all configs possible without luck. Tried all releases since 8.2... Not heavy load or copying/cutting large amount of data. Only pressing some shorcuts in remote desktop and opening some windows like control panel. Sometimes we get the guacamole error every minute or less, sometimes every few minutes... but always we get the message.
One guy tested with an Ipad and it worked without errors...
I guess the disconnects has something to do with latency.
At my line at home, which is a combined DSL/LTE line with 50/10 MBit, I constantly get disconnected as soon as I do something wich causes some more traffic. For example browsing the SA AdminGUI or a Web Site.
But at another 6 MBit DSL line I can use HTML5 without any Issues.
While the DSL/LTE line has a higher bandwidth than the DSL Line, it also has a higher latency, During a RDP session the latency raises up to 200ms when doing large screen refreshes, But nn the DSL line the latency never raises above 120ms,
This would also explain why some people solved the issue by reducing the color depth to 16bit, as this would reduce the amount of data transfered to the client and therefore also reduce the latency.