Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Host Chekcher on Maverick 10.9

karen_
Not applicable

Host Chekcher on Maverick 10.9

Hi guys

I appreciate it if you can help me with this issue. I'm trying to run SSL VPN connection on Maverick 10.9.2, Java 7 U51 and Safari 7. I did already the security exceptions workaround on Java 51 and Safari, so, as a result I can log in successfully by Web browser, that sounds to me the host checker run successfully, however, I cannot get the network connect since the SSL version I have it is not supported on Maverick. Now I'm using junos pulse and I can log in, but it is still a limited connection since I get the message: ''Anti-Virus software listed in security requirements is not installed". I tried using Karsperky 8.5 and now I get this message from the debug log on my mac:

2014/04/29 05:34:25.576 1 root dsAccessService OpswatIMC p0342 t2D03 OpsSDK.cpp:383 - 'OpsSDK::upgradeSDK' verification of sdk files post-download indicate that the files are corrupted. can't upgrade to ESAP 2.5.1

SSL VPN SA2500 7.3R1 (build 21949)

Junos Pulse 3.1.1.26369

ESAP version: 2.5.1

Is there a way I can make it work maybe a shell level?  it looks like there is host checker issue, so I'd like to exhaust the resources.

Many thanks,

Karen

1 REPLY 1
SVK_
Regular Contributor

Re: Host Chekcher on Maverick 10.9

Hi Karen,

You have got the settings correct however the build you are running on the SA does not support Maverick.

Mac OS X 10.9 is supportedstarting with SA versions 7.4R7, 8.0R1 and higher.

Please refer the following KB for more information

http://kb.pulsesecure.net/KB28278

Regards,

SVK