Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the "unauthorized" page when the user clicks on a filtered link

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How to change the "unauthorized" page when the user clicks on a filtered link

Hello,

Whenever the user clicks on an unauthorized URL he receives the Juniper error message. You are not authorized to access https:// etc, please contact your administrator.

I wish to change this page but I can't find any trace of it in the sign in pages.

Where exactly am I able to modify this page?

Thanks,

Diez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: How to change the "unauthorized" page when the user clicks on a filtered link

You can customize some of the default messages via the Default Options button onthe User Roles page. Here there is a tab called Custom Messages.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: How to change the "unauthorized" page when the user clicks on a filtered link

You can customize some of the default messages via the Default Options button onthe User Roles page. Here there is a tab called Custom Messages.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Nice tip...

Just for future reference

Default Options for User Roles

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your answer, however I do not wish to change those messages, but this one :

EDIT: Please ignore, I haven't seen the last message while posting this, checking on my SA. Capture.PNG

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you,

That's exactly what I needed, however, can I change custom messages only for a single role?

Regards,

Diez