cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure SA-4500 R7.0R1 for Active sync between iPhone and Notes Traveler?

Not applicable

How to configure SA-4500 R7.0R1 for Active sync between iPhone and Notes Traveler?

Hello,

I would like to set-up SA4500 to allow Activesync between iPhone 3,3GS,4 and Lotus Notes Traveller.

I used basic guidelines "How to configure ActiveSync on IVE for mobile clients" but this is focussed on exchange and i would like to know the config for Notes traveler.

Brgds,

Christophe

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Contributor

Re: How to configure SA-4500 R7.0R1 for Active sync between iPhone and Notes Traveler?

Just follow the same directions for setting it up for Exchange but do not check the "Protocol Option:Allow Activesync Traffic Only" on the Authorization Sign-in Policy

Occasional Contributor

Re: How to configure SA-4500 R7.0R1 for Active sync between iPhone and Notes Traveler?

Just in case this helps anyone else, we've just managed to get this working in our environment. As the OP suggested, you configure it like a regular ActiveSync connection to a Microsoft Exchange server.

The only difference from a regular ActiveSync configuration is that you must configure the server hostname on the iOS device as:

junipersa.companyxyz.com/servlet/traveler

Once we did that, everything (so far) just works!