My Pulse Secure version is: 9.0.2 (1151). I am getting this error:1115 all the time and it started suddenly as earlier it was working absolutely fine. I tried to reinstall it, but failed to resolve. Problem is , when I connect to office LAN with required proxy settings, it works fine. But when I connect to datacard/mobile net/wi-fi etc. then it connects then withing 20 sec disconnects again. During this time, I have seen that it is showing 'Checking compliance', 'Meeting security policies', and finally 'Connected', but after that gets disconnected and connects automatically again disconnects. In short connection is not stable.
PLease suggest what should I do.
Have you created a support case so it can be properly troubleshooted and provided assistance?
In short, it seems that the connection is unstable when Wi-Fi/Datacard (wireless access) was used.
Check if you are affected by this issue:
KB43897 - After connecting with Pulse Secure Desktop client 5.3R6 and 9.0R2, the list of available w....
Please follow these steps to fix this issue, as a Help Desk rep, I've fixed this issue by following the below steps and I think what fixed the error was killing and restarting the Pulse Secure process and service.
1) Supported version: 5.3R7 or 9.0R4 (depends on what is the standard version supported by your org)
2) Uninstall all previous versions of Pulse Secure clients if installed.
3) Launch Pulse Secure client > File > Connections > Forget all saved settings > click Ok and close Pulse Secure client.
4) Launch Task Manager as an admin > End all process related to Pulse Secure.
5) Launch Services.msc as an admin > Start Pulse Secure Service
6) Launch Pulse Secure client > Connect > it will show the prmpt for user credentials > login and it should work fine.
Hi ! It didn't work for me
Actually it didn't show up the prompt for user credentials, any idea?
Did the pulse client reports "User input timeout" message after 2 mins?
It didn't work for me. Can you provide any other solution.
Please explain the issue that you're facing.
Network error. (Error:1115) Network errors can be caused by temporary conditions such as an invalid IP address, a server not available, and so on. Please try the operation again. Restart your system and try the operation again. If the problem persists, contact your network administrator.