cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internmediate CA Certificate...

Highlighted
Contributor

Internmediate CA Certificate...

Is anyone else havong issues with the Verisign IntermediateCA that expired yesterday? I have imported a new I-CA certificate (the one that verisign says is the proper one for my standard certificate) and deleted the old one, but now when I browse with FireFox to the server it says it can't validate the certificate. when I use a certificate checker, I only get the standard cert, I don't see the I-CA attached like I do on my other server that still has the expired one... I restarted services after changing the certs.. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks. -Stephen
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Internmediate CA Certificate...

Hi,

You will have to import both root and intermediate CAs on the SSL VPN. One of the well know intermediate CA of verisign is expired.

You can also open a case with JTAC to have this fixed.

Regards,

San.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Please refer the following KB

http://kb.pulsesecure.net/KB15613

please mark this post as 'accepted solution' if this answers your question that way it might help others as well, a kudo would be a bonus thanks

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. The real problem was that I loaded the incorrect Intermediate CA when trying to replace the expired one. Once I found the one that matched the Installed Certificate, all was good.

Thanks!