cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to install the JuniperSetupClient for all users on Windows 7 Professional?

Not applicable

Is it possible to install the JuniperSetupClient for all users on Windows 7 Professional?

Hi, I was given a Juniper SSL VPN client, JuniperSetupClient, by an outside contractor and have to install it on the local machines to get access (of course Smiley Happy).  Is there a way to install the JSC once for all users?  Each user has to install it individually.  

If it is required, the clients are in a Microsoft Active Directory domain.  I was hoping to not have to use the AD or GPO.

I found where programs claim you can wrap the exe in an msi, but there are other embedded msis in the exe.

What if I take the files out of the app\data\roaming or local folders and some how make an msi.

Thanks for any help.  I'm stuck.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Is it possible to install the JuniperSetupClient for all users on Windows 7 Professional?

no, this cannot be installed separately or via bulk installer.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Is it possible to install the JuniperSetupClient for all users on Windows 7 Professional?

Juniper setup client is not provided as a exe or msi.  In the past, I have installed setup client and zip up the directory and unzipped it in the desired location.  As long as the path is correct, setup client should launch properly.