8.3R2.1 (build 58581)
I am researching VDI autorun by connecting ssl vpn.
One solution must be installed for VDI autorun.
Solution installation verification method is as follows.
- When the solution is installed, the user's PC port is opened. ex) 127.0.0.1:9900
- The port is normally open when checking with netstat -an.
When you set the starting page as the VDI auto-connect page, it is confirmed that the solution is not installed.
If you do not connect VPN, it works normally. (Confirm that it is installed)
So I tested.
1. Run the web service on the local PC (VPN user).
(When you connect to the web browser at 127.0.0.1:80, the IIS welcome page is checked.)
2. Change the SSL VPN start page to 127.0.0.1.
(User Roles, Resource Profiles - Web Access Control setup Completed.)
3. Connect the VPN.
4. Expected results: Automatically check IIS welcome page after VPN connection ...
5. Actual Result: Website access blocked by administrator ....... Blabla ~
Is there a problem with my setup?
Solved! Go to Solution.
The issue has been resolved.
Thank you !