I am hoping to pick your brains for some suggestions or ideas.
Some of our users have recently started having issues launching their JSAM sessions.
For some the JSAM sessions window hangs in the loading phase, while others witness "cannot bind to port:443" or "port:80" issues. Sometimes it loads eventually, after hanging for 5 mins.
- No local servers running on ports 80 or 443.
- On test user machine (just one machine so far): Only change has been a push of JInitiator software by IT around the time issues started happening.
- Java is on the latest version, but we do suspect an issue there since WebEx "take over control" option, that relies on Java, wouldn't work on test user PC.
- Rolled-back a change on a Pulse Secure JSAM profile from last week thinking it could be related. No luck.
-- Did notice a "Warning: A chaching policy for the resource ... has been added to retain original headers" when rolling back the change.. but this wouldn't explain why all these users are having issues.
- Pulse Secure running an old OS, pending upgrade plan approval.
- No Pulse Secure support contract available
- More and more users are opening incidents which make me believe this is a storm in the making.
- I tried with a test machine from my end and there were no issues, maybe because I do not have the same profile as the users impacted?
-- Does JSAM do any sanity checks that might cause it to stall indefinetely if configuration doesn't make sense?
Any ideas are more than welcome.