Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSAM to host Sharepoint with SSO

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

JSAM to host Sharepoint with SSO

We recently had a requirment to publish Sharepoint 2010 using JSAM because of a function, particularly Datasheet View, stopped working after upgrading to 7.4 R2 on the SM360.  After the upgrade, it appears that all other functionality worked properly when we published it via the rewrite policy; it even resolved our issue with Silverlight.  For some reason, the Datasheet View option stopped working.  In other words, we could no longer insert text into the cells without an error.   

1. has anyone ran into this issue?

2. did you find a rewrite filter to correct this or how was it corrected?

We can use JSAM to resolve this issue but to my understanding JSAM does not support SSO.  Is this statement still true?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: JSAM to host Sharepoint with SSO

Hi,

We will need to work on this via a case as this is happening on the latest vesion 7.4r2.

Yes, SSO will not work with JSAM.

Regards,

Jay

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hi,

We will need to work on this via a case as this is happening on the latest vesion 7.4r2.

Yes, SSO will not work with JSAM.

Regards,

Jay

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your feedback.  I will be contacting JTAC support to see if we can get this issue pushed through to engineering.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Jay, can you keep me in the loop with any information on this issue?  Should you find out.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Sure I will do that,

When you open the case, if you can provide JTAC with a test role which has JSAM acess configured to the sharepoint server, it will help speeden up the process as we can replicate the issue in our lab with the JSAM access provided to the resource for a test role

For this, a test account to access the sharepoint wll be needed.

Regards,

Jay