cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUNOS J-Web and WEB Bookmark access

muttbarker_
Valued Contributor

JUNOS J-Web and WEB Bookmark access

Howdy - I am trying to provide access to a J-series router through the JUNOS J-Web interface. I am not even trying to do anything fancy like SSO, just dish up the page through a WEB Bookmark. I setup up the resource profile and bookmark. The user can access the page but when they login they are left with a blank page - no error message - no nothing. I did a quick packet capture and the one thing that leaps out is a 404 - not found.

I just don't do http to well so I am struggling. If I do a "no-rewrite" it all works fine. But I want to eventually give the customer SSO access. So I am guessing it is a re-write issue of some type. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Mrkool_
Super Contributor

Re: JUNOS J-Web and WEB Bookmark access

how about pass through proxy?
stine_
Super Contributor

Re: JUNOS J-Web and WEB Bookmark access

You didn't say what version you're running, but I have seen quirky behaviour on 6.3r[23] and 6.4r1 where after getting the j-2320 9.3r? login screen, after about 2 to 4 clicks, I get dropped back to the bookmark menu. The only way I found around it was to have it open in a new window....but I don't know if you have that option.

I haven't done SSO, so I can't answer that...yet.