Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper SA Mobile Security Suite Licensing

Highlighted
Not applicable

Juniper SA Mobile Security Suite Licensing

Hello everyone,

We are currently interested in the mobile security suite and have heard about all of the great features that this product is capable of, such as remote wipe phones, and GPS locate.

We've seen that there is a web based portal that gives control of similar features, but are curious if this is a provided license on the SA appliance, where full control is provided on the SA, or is the MSS license model strickly a cloud based solution?

Thanks for the input.

9 REPLIES 9
Occasional Contributor

Re: Juniper SA Mobile Security Suite Licensing

This is not on the SA, it's Portal based. license ACCESS-MSS-XX-XYR is what you need.

Iphone not currently supported, reported second quarter for MSS Pulse connecitivty or registration rather to the portal.

Tested on Android and BlackBerry and contrary to my first post I am pleased with it's function.

New Contributor

you can contact Juniper account manager for your region to get demo license.

Jit

Occasional Contributor

Hi - just noticed your posting. Anyone know if iPhone is supported using MSS yet? I don't have any options to put the license key in with the current Pulse client on it...

Smiley Sad

Many thanks,

Andy

Valued Contributor

There is no iPhone / I@ functionality available in terms of MSS at the present time.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for coming back.

Just got a similar message from our SE. He's saying that things may change in October...

Respected Contributor

The MSS is unrelated to the SA appliances; it is strictly cloud-based through the Juniper-hosted SaaS.
Occasional Contributor

Yeah - sure - I think we're only talking about MSS here.

Thanks anyway.

A.

Regular Contributor

I just got a test account on MSS...
However, I can't get my iphone to connect to mss.junospulse.juniper.net...

in Junos Pulse "About", it shows that the Registration status : Not Registered...

Anyone got it working?
Pls advise.

Michael
Respected Contributor

Are you able to send yourself the registration details from the MSS console? Does the console show any connection attempts from your client?