Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper SA & Sharepoint

MoDaly_
New Contributor

Juniper SA & Sharepoint

Dear Community,

We are currently developing an extranet portal in Sharepoint using forms based authentication, the user database is contained wtihin Sharepoint. I have been attempting to provide a single sign on for a set user by setting up a web application resource profile and Remote SSO using a set username and password credential (for testing purposes).

At no point do I get to a point whereby the username and password are passed through. Has anyone any suggestions?.

Maurice

3 REPLIES 3
eric.loiseau_
Occasional Contributor

Re: Juniper SA & Sharepoint

Hello,

For your information I use sharepoint , I just need to define "Autopolicy: Single Sign-on_" with kerberos and it works.

I use an AD account (upn) to authenticate the users.

Regards

zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

what do you see as a user?

MoDaly_
New Contributor

Thanks for the replies, I resolved the issue by running HTTP captures and using a mixture of static values and <RESPONSE> values:

__EVENTARGUMENT __EVENTARGUMENT <FromResponse> Not modifiable
__EVENTTARGET __EVENTTARGET <FromResponse> Not modifiable
__EVENTVALIDATION __EVENTVALIDATION **CAPTURED STATIC VALUE Not modifiable
__LASTFOCUS __LASTFOCUS <FromResponse> Not modifiable
__VIEWSTATE __VIEWSTATE /**CAPTURED STATIC VALUE**Not modifiable
ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$signInControl$login ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$signInControl$login Sign In Notmodifiable
ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$signInControl$password ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$signInControl$password <PASSWORD> Notmodifiable
ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$signInControl$UserName ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$signInControl$UserName <USERNAME>