cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper conponents (JIS, NC, Cache Cleaner ...)

neo1x_
Occasional Contributor

Juniper conponents (JIS, NC, Cache Cleaner ...)

Hi, i would like to know if it is possible to find msi package for NC, JIS, Cache Cleaner ? I have cluster SA4500 IVE 6.1. I know JIS is able to upgrade easliy other component without administrators privileges. but i would like deploy 6.3 components manually to test them before massive deployement.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

David.

10 REPLIES 10
neo1x_
Occasional Contributor

Re: Juniper conponents (JIS, NC, Cache Cleaner ...)

Hi,

Please,could you provide me 6.3R2 installers too  :$ ? Do you know when 6.3R3.bin will be uploaded on juniper support siteweb ? Thanks in advance for your help.

David

muttbarker_
Valued Contributor

Yes - there are installer packages for the Juniper SA components. Go to Maintenance / System / Installers and you should everything you need.

neo1x_
Occasional Contributor

yes i knew it but it means i have to upgrade to 6.3. I would like to get component 6.3 without upgrade (stand in version 6.1). On juniper siteweb impossible to find them ?
neo1x_
Occasional Contributor

up !! someone could help me please ?

thanks

kenlars_
Super Contributor

Ask JTAC (or your local SE) to help. They should be able to download the 6.3 packages from an IVE they have available. Or, if you have the opportunity to schedule a one hour outage, upgrade your device, download the packages, and then fall back.

Ken

Mrkool_
Super Contributor

well you are right there should be a way to download theze components from the support website. I have lab gear so it is not an issue for me but in your case it makes sense. I do have 6.3R2 running in the lab but the 6.3R3 was suppose to come out on friday but it didn't so i can give you access to the 6.3R2 now or i can give you access to 6.3R3 when it comes out i think later today.
neo1x_
Occasional Contributor

Hi, if you can give me access to download 6.3R2 installers ( 6.3R3 too Smiley Wink ) it will be super !! what i have to do ? Is 6.3R2 is stable ??
Message Edited by neo1x on 02-03-2009 10:41 AM
Message Edited by neo1x on 02-03-2009 10:42 AM
Mrkool_
Super Contributor

here ya go

http://www.webfilehost.com/?mode=viewupload&id=3234809

Message Edited by Mrkool on 02-03-2009 02:04 PM
neo1x_
Occasional Contributor

Hi thanks for all. Jus a another request : Cache Cleaner (msi). Where i can find it ? i think it is downloaded on PC when user authenticate on SA ? Do you have Cache cleaner msi ? or could you download for me Smiley Wink ?