cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper reports Real Time protection and Latest Virus Definitions do not comply with policy

Daegis Admin_
Not applicable

Juniper reports Real Time protection and Latest Virus Definitions do not comply with policy

We are working on getting our subscription renewed so in the mean time I figured I would ask here:

We just updated our Vipre Business Premium from 6.5 to 7.0.  To properly check for this version of Vipre we needed to update the ESAP.  We went from 2.5.1 to 2.7.6.

The current issue I've been able to get it down to is on Windows 7 Pro. machines, when they try to login the Endpoint Security policy reports that the "Vipre Business Premium 7.0.5725 does not comply with Policy.  Compliance requires real time protection enable and latest virus definitions"

Windows 8.1 with the same software works fine.  I've checked both patch level and real time protection on the box and both are up to date.

I am new to Juniper and have inherited oure sa-2500 so I'm at a loss at why the Host Checker isn't recognizing that the Vipre anti-virus software is up to date or has real time protection installed on Windows 7 but seems to have no issues with Windows 8.1.

--Zane

Daegis Inc.