cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junos Pulse (Version 4.2.8.39565) - No RDP access since update

Highlighted
New Contributor

Junos Pulse (Version 4.2.8.39565) - No RDP access since update

I'm somewhat concerned and surprised this issue is not reported yet (unless I'm missing something) - Up until approx. mid Sept 2013, I was successfully using Junos as my VPN solution. I used this to enable RDP access via Pocket Cloud.

This was used often on the following devices: iPad (6.1.3) and iPhone (6.1.3).

At first, I thought my problem was related to iOS 7 on my iPhone (once I updated). However, quick testing revealed this is not the case, as I can no longer access my system via RDP (Pocket Cloud) when using Pulse, even on pre iOS 7 devices.

Pocket Cloud works fine on my corporate network (without need for Pulse) - this eliminates Pocket Cloud problem, as I also checked iRemoteDesktop and this worked as well.

It seems something has changed in Pulse in the last few weeks that no longer makes it compatible with at least Pocket Cloud and iRemoteDesktop. One thing to note, my VPN connection via Pulse logs in successfully and shows connectivity - however, I am unable to access RDP.

Any feedback or assistance would be greatly appreciated! I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling - this did not fix the issue.

** One other note - I have no problems with Pulse on my MacBook Pro. Access via RDP works fine there.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Junos Pulse (Version 4.2.8.39565) - No RDP access since update

Hi Justin,

Can you access http://kb.pulsesecure.net/KB28140

Regards,

Jay

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Junos Pulse (Version 4.2.8.39565) - No RDP access since update

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the information, definitely very helpful and good to know there is an effort to fix the issue.  That said, is this also affecting iPhone 4S or iPad 1 - at least that you're aware of?  My issues is with these devices, however, I'm assuming the problem is across most models since this is what I've seen.

Either way, thank again!