Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junos Pulse client for Windows Mobile 6.5

satoru_
New Contributor

Junos Pulse client for Windows Mobile 6.5

Hello

I'm going through the documentation to install Junos Pulse Mobile on my WinMo 6.5 device. However I cannot find the application on the Windows Marketplace. Is there something I'm missing here? Is there a separate cab file that can be downloaded separately instead?

3 REPLIES 3
muttbarker_
Valued Contributor

Re: Junos Pulse client for Windows Mobile 6.5

The download will come from the SA box itself similar to how NC gets installed on devices.

satoru_
New Contributor

Ok I figured out that my IE was configured for dekstop mode which was why it wasn't downloading the cab properly.

So now I get the cab, install the application. I've configured a profile with the correct settings and it even connects. However unlike the full blown Windows client, I can't seem to ssh or use remote desktop to connect anywhere. I see in the settings on Junos that it is connected, but no bytes are being transferred. Is there anything special I need to configure on the Windows Mobile device? It's sorta 'working' but not in any practical way.

muttbarker_
Valued Contributor

Pulse for Windows Mobile does not support either Core (Web) or Network Connect (VPN) access. It only supports SAM access. So RDP, SSH will only work if you have defined the appropriate SAM resource profiles / policies. Did you do that step? It will work for your defined applications. I have tested FTP, RDP, SSH on an HP iPAQ with the SAM policies in place and it worked well.