cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junos Pulse client on Android and iPhone...

Korereactor_
Contributor

Junos Pulse client on Android and iPhone...

So I just setup Junos Pulse on an Android for testing and I can only browse internal websites? Is this true on the iPhone as well? So the mobile client is nothing more than an SSL proxy? I was under the impression I could at least browse files? Can anyone confirm this?

6 REPLIES 6
spacyfreak_
Contributor

Re: Junos Pulse client on Android and iPhone...

No - Juniper Pulse works GREAT on iPad/iPhone as full VPN Client.

You did something wrong in configuration i bet...

Korereactor_
Contributor

I haven't tried it on the iPhone yet. From documentation, it doesn't look like the Android client will do a full VPN at all.

Korereactor_
Contributor

So does anyone know of a way to browse files from the Android using the Juniper SA? I could see this being very useful. Would using the standard browser on the phone work instead of using the Pulse client?

chamank_
New Contributor

Yes..you can use either the standard browser (Safari) or pulse client to access the bookmark.

Korereactor_
Contributor

I noticed you can indeed retrieve files on the Android by just using the web interface. The Pulse client doesn't seem to have this feature on the Android, unless I'm missing something? That's good news still, yet I don't see an upload option which is unfortunate. I suppose the big need is to retrieve not upload, so can't complain too much.

spacyfreak_
Contributor