Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JunosPulse VPN and BlackBerry

SOLVED
mac_load_
Occasional Contributor

JunosPulse VPN and BlackBerry

Dear all

Do you know if it's possible to install on a BlackBerry Z10 a VPN client based on JunosPulse software to connect the device on the Corporate network trough SA 400 platform ? Is-it possible or I can't install a JunosPluse client on BB to create a VPN SSL connection between device and corporate network ?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Raveen_
Regular Contributor

Re: JunosPulse VPN and BlackBerry

Well, it is incorrect statement of mine to say that Pulse cannot be installed in Blackberry.

Junos Pulse can be installed in Blackberry to have security feature like threat detection/back up/anti-theft etc..

To answer your question, Pulse installed in Blackberry cannot be used to create a VPN connection with SA device.

VPN connection for mobile is supported only in Apple IOS/Google Android platforms.

Regards,

Raveen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Raveen_
Regular Contributor

Hello

You can't install Junos Pulse on your Blackberry devices.

Junos pulse is supported in IOS or Android platforms only.

Regards,

Raveen

Raveen_
Regular Contributor

Well, it is incorrect statement of mine to say that Pulse cannot be installed in Blackberry.

Junos Pulse can be installed in Blackberry to have security feature like threat detection/back up/anti-theft etc..

To answer your question, Pulse installed in Blackberry cannot be used to create a VPN connection with SA device.

VPN connection for mobile is supported only in Apple IOS/Google Android platforms.

Regards,

Raveen

View solution in original post

mac_load_
Occasional Contributor

Dear

Do you know if exists an VPN client from other constructors (Cisco, ???) validated for BB10 and SA 4500 to be able to create a VPN connexion between the BlackBerry and the Junipser SA 4500 ?

BR