cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of Cache Cleaner policy stopping clients

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Lack of Cache Cleaner policy stopping clients

Ive recently updated our SA4500 to 8.0R10. Staff now complain that they get an error message when logging in saying "limited network access due to compliance issue". The error goes on to say that the 'computers security is unsatisfactory' due to cache cleaner policy - no instructions are available - policy evaluation failed.

"cache cleaner" is new to me. We havent used it before. How do i disable it from being a requirement?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lack of Cache Cleaner policy stopping clients

The Cache Cleaner policy can be enabled for enforcement at the realm level under the Authentication Policy > Host Checker tab and/or it can be enabled for enforcement at the role level under General > Restrictions > Host Checker.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have the same issue but in my case I also had users where cache cleaner was wiping computers and removing critical DLL which impacts most of the standard corporate applications.
For now I removed cached cleaner and Host Checker from the Realm and Roles until Pulse Secure can explain why this happens.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have the same issue but in my case I also had users where cache cleaner was wiping computers and removing critical DLL which impacts most of the standard corporate applications.
For now I removed cached cleaner and Host Checker from the Realm and Roles until Pulse Secure can explain why this happens.