Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux 64bit support, RPM, deb?

Mevunky_
Occasional Contributor

Linux 64bit support, RPM, deb?

Hi all,

I have done a quick search only to find the Linux 64bit feature request and or questions regarding it have never really been answered. Surely a 64bit NC or Pulse app is on the cards for Linux? Support under SLES, SLED, RH and Ubuntu 64 are sorely needed!

9 REPLIES 9
ericgoodhue_
New Contributor

Re: Linux 64bit support, RPM, deb?

There is supposed to be support in the newer versions but I haven't stress tested it myself yet.

zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

I can't speak for future support, but right now they are not supported, you are correct.

For this support to be considered, you will need to file an enhancement through your sales contact

Mevunky_
Occasional Contributor

Will do, however I do find it very hard to fathon that they are not already supported and that many members of the community have not requested this as a feature already.

zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

Linux support is for 32-bit OSes only at this point (for Ubuntu, OpenSuse, and RHEL).

I have heard one or two other customers, only, who have asked for this.

Lilja_
Frequent Contributor

"I have done a quick search only to find the Linux 64bit feature request and or questions regarding it have never really been answered. Surely a 64bit NC or Pulse app is on the cards for Linux? Support under SLES, SLED, RH and Ubuntu 64 are sorely needed!_"

+1

Toivo_
Contributor

We were told that it would be in the works a year ago when we purchased the product. The new account team claims this was no true, but we're one more fairly large customer that has definitely requested it from two account teams now.

Nipl_
New Contributor

NC can be launched from command line on 64 bit system.

kwj_
New Contributor

Is this still really not out? Our organization needs linux support as well.

csuchindra
Contributor

Pulse Secure Linux Client 5.3R3 supports 64 bit