cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFA Pop-up every time

Highlighted
New Contributor

MFA Pop-up every time

We have MFA enabled through Okta which (for our users) has a "remember me for 14 days" feature so they don't have to type in their credentials every time they open an app. We have MFA enabled for Pulse Secure, but it's prompting for credentials every time it's opened and when computers with it installed boot. Is there a flag or setting for the client to change this behavior? Right now we're in a testing phase but if we go live like this it'll cause a lot of phone calls.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: MFA Pop-up every time

That should not be something that is stored/controlled by the Pulse client. are you using browser-based or Pulse-based SAML login?
New Contributor

Right now (in testing) we're having users initiate from Okta by clicking on a tile which either launches the Pulse Client or initiates the download. When the client is launched they get a browser window (which appears to be generated from inside the client) to use their SSO credentials for sign in.

if you stay within the pulse secure application, rather than launching through the okta portal, do you see a difference in behavior?
i believe that the option to remember the login for 14 days is achieved by setting a cookie in the browser; the pulse browser, i believe, does not store cookies that would allow that to work