Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netconnect

SOLVED
Les_G_
Occasional Contributor

Netconnect

I am taks with allowing access to citrix server through Netconnect and was wondering if I have to allow Servers in both Resource Policies -> Terminal Services and Resource Policies -> VPN for user to access the Citrix Servers through a Citrix Icon on their desktop.

Or can I use Resource Policies -> Terminal Services for the Citrix Servers and Resource Policies -> VPN to allow them access to DNS, AD, Bigfix, etc...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SVK_
Regular Contributor

Re: Netconnect

If you are configuring citrix webinterface server through network connect in that case you need to define ACL under VPN tunneling for all the metaframe servers onwhich the apps are published. You dont need a Terminal service profile for the Same. Terminal services ACL would be required if you are configuring a citrix resource through CTS on the SA.

Regards,

SVK 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SVK_
Regular Contributor

If you are configuring citrix webinterface server through network connect in that case you need to define ACL under VPN tunneling for all the metaframe servers onwhich the apps are published. You dont need a Terminal service profile for the Same. Terminal services ACL would be required if you are configuring a citrix resource through CTS on the SA.

Regards,

SVK 

Les_G_
Occasional Contributor

Got it. Thanks!