cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Connect: where's the "URL" bar? can I save a bookmark or run it directly?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Network Connect: where's the "URL" bar? can I save a bookmark or run it directly?

I'm using Network Connect to log into our VPN from my Intel Mac 10.6 system. The way it works now is that I go to a web page, type in my credentials, and it gives me a button that says "Connect". When I press it, "Network Connect" app launches and then I'm connected. I'd like to avoid the website part - can't Network Connect remember where it was connected to - is there a way to have it save a bookmark or some other way for me to activate Network Connect directly to start the VPN session? I don't see any options to save location or enter a URL or anything like that.

thank you,

Mike Levin

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Network Connect: where's the "URL" bar? can I save a bookmark or run it directly?

Look in your Applications folder on your MAC. Network Connect installs itself the first time you used your browser. Just run the appliation.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Network Connect: where's the "URL" bar? can I save a bookmark or run it directly?

@Filbert wrote:

Look in your Applications folder on your MAC. Network Connect installs itself the first time you used your browser. Just run the appliation.

aha! That did it, and now when I run it, it even goes to the right URl. Great, thanks. Now, is there a way to save my login info to the keychain (at least make it remember my username)?

Mike

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Not at this time, unfortunately.

That would be a great idea to talk with your SE/sales team about for an enhancement request to the product.