cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network level authentication support

Highlighted
New Contributor

Network level authentication support

[url=http://forums.juniper.net/t5/SSL-VPN/RDP-Network-Level-Authentication/m-p/156088/highlight/true#M15990]Starting a new topic about network level authentication since the old forums are closing down.[/url] NLA needs to be supported. Its almost 2016 and NLA has been around since windows vista, over 8 years ago and we are days away from the release of windows 10, which will ship with NLA enabled by default. Pulse secure needs offer this ASAP.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Network level authentication support

Please be sure to make the request known to your account team. I know it is hard to hear the same year-after-year; unfortunately, the continued reminder for our product team is important.

As always, while not seamless, SAM or Pulse can be used to mitigate the behavior while this is investigated.
New Contributor

Are enhancement requests submitted to Juniper still valid or do these need to be re-submitted to Pulse Secure? The enhancement request with juniper was ER37466.

They are still valid; however, as part of the transition I would recommend bringing it back up to make sure it does not get lost in the shuffle.
New Contributor

We can definitely reach out, but I have no clue how to do that. All of your support information is still directed to Juniper. I have contact information for a local Juniper rep, but it sounds like you want me to get in touch with Pulse Secure, and I don't see a way to do that.

I checked with our PLM team and they see that the request was moved over for this.
They asked me to verify some information on the request; can you send me a message on the Juniper forum, please, as I think the private message function still works (and one hasn't yet been implemented here).
I have the same username there as here; or if you confirm that your username is the same there, I can initiate the conversation.

Thanks!
New Contributor

I just PM'ed you on the juniper forums.